12:12 AM

Loyalty

"You dont get the picture? the picture's in his wallet" -___-

Loyalty means devotion, dependent, and honest to one person or thing. Thats my favorite word and thats all I ask from every single person that crosses my path. Loyalty means to have my back, to tell me the truth at all times, and for things to be equal.

I hate to be lied to. I hate to be taken for a fool. I observe and I know. I seek and I find. Drunken minds speak sober thoughts and those drunken actions confirmed sober desires. I dont know what to feel. I want to let go, start over new, but Im terrified of losing the person I have loved the most. But is it really love? When another lies in your wallet, when things are not fair, when Im the one that stays up crying? Love isnt easy but love can not possibly be this, at least not genuine long lasting love. Im told that Im crazy, that my insecurities are the drug that cause me to hallucinate and to over-react. Tired of the bullshit? I just want the truth. All my questions answered all my doubts erased. And each day they burn brighter. I know my worth, but do you? that you choose to pick them over me? What happened to loyalty? I said that I would leave the past in the past and I remain silent. I hold it in, and grasp every single opportunity to take out my silent frustrations. That may not be the solution to our ultimate problem, but I keep my word, because when its all said and done ill know that I was Loyal. I kept my word, and I never lied. Sometimes I would rather be lied to, but when it comes to love, kill me with the truth.

1 Comments:

cristyle said...

you're a such a strong individual!

Post a Comment