10:17 PM

Life with Superman

Life with Superman is alot more laid back than you think. Most days, we just cuddle in bed, watching countless hours of SportsCenter, Around the Horn, Jim Rome is Burning, Pardon the Interruption.. yea ESPN basically. He loves baseball (Arod mostly), and if it wasnt for the kryptonite that lies in his left eye, basketball would be his life. If not ESPN or MY personal hobby: eating =] we are probably laughing and having a great time- thats just what bestfriends do. His Lois Lane I truely am, because beside every great man stands a strong woman. He has superhuman* strength, whenever I needed him, he was there to hold my world on his shoulders and keep it from collapsing. I reflect on those hard times that he mysteriously made his presence felt, He really is faster than a speeding bullet, and stronger than a locomotive. Now sitting here, writing about all his superpowers is quite impossible, since he doesnt cease to amaze me daily, and with him, there is an eternal smile on my face, & that right there is the most amazing feat.


"If I wrote a book about where we stand,
then the title of my book would be life with Superman
that´s how you make me feel, I count you as a privilege
this love is so ideal, I´m honored to be in it, I know you feel
the same, I see it everyday, in all the things you do, and all the things you say"
- Roc_Beyonce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment