12:11 PM
"The thing about love is that once you find it, you swear it will be there forever.. Unfortunately, it is the hardest thing to hold on to, the easiest thing to lose, and the biggest life changing and self reflecting phenomenon you could experiernce."
Now the thing with true love, that bond between HiM* and her, takes time to grow and nurture. There's something that holds them together, a spark, a flame, an eternal bond.
Exactly one month ago, I wrote the "Happy Birthday" poem feeling more agony than I was feeling happiness. Having such a unique person in your life that you arent able to call your own. You see I'm in love with my bestfriend, and I dont think he understands that. You know those moments that take your breath away? Well around him I have to gasp for air, because everything about love is breath-taking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment