12:14 AM

Random things from my FB Note

25 Random things Post:

1. i collect charm bracelets (when the cash flow allows)

2. I love Betsey Johnson & Juicy Couture

3. Mexican Food is God's heaven on earth

4. I am very very very sensitive.

5. Im a clown on the low low or with people im comfortable with

6. I secretly want to be a white sorority girl.

7. I MUST get all A's or else..

8. I have bad mood swings. (often)

9. I write alot, speaking isnt really successful on my part

10. My accent ANNOYS me.

11. I lived in DR till I was 5, hence #10

12. I had surgery done on my belly button, which is why it doesnt look like everyone elses, and i got it pierced to cover it, because it bothers me.

13. Im going to look into Ballroom Dancing at SU. lol

14. [inside joke]

15. I spend alot of time alone.

16. [inside joke]

17. I love the beach. its my 2nd favorite place in the world.

18. My soulmate is the most incredible person I have EVER met. i <3 him

19. VII is my life, my new favorite number, the best girls in the world. no comparison

20. i believe I have found the man Im goin to marry, although he opposes most of the time.

21. Valentines day is my favorite holiday, along with my birthday. I hate X-Mas.

22. Girls dont usually like me for some apparent reason. ::shrugs::

23. ESPN should hire me pronto!

24. [inside joke]

25. I have a stomach grumbling problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment