10:57 PM

::Life Update::

"Its called [the past] cause Im getting passed and I aint nothing like I was before, you oughta see me now. Yes I was burned but I call it a lesson learned...My soul has returned so I call it a lesson learned" A. Keys

Home Sweet Home. Ahh feels good, but its a bittersweet feeling because there is a lot of Syracuse I miss. I wonder what the beautiful months of summer shall hold for a simple porcelain piece like me. I made my to - do list today and God-Willing it shall all be checked off by the time I head back to the 'Cuse. I cant help but to think about the future and what it holds. I hate that about myself, that I overanalyze everything. Always want to know absolutely everything about everything. Ugh -_- I really need to learn to live in the moment, because sometimes life just passes me by. Other than that, I have been all smiles, history seems to be slowly repeating itself. Haha who would of thought. Sigh* ::chessy smile:: some people just make things so much better. Hopefully I will be able to elaborate on that a little later. :-x
Im just so excited about life, ugh I wish I could put it into words. These past weeks I had an "I dont give a f*ck" attitude about everything, and that was a horrible way to feel, but Im back and better than ever, with a newly instilled passion and drive. I have so much to look forward to. In the fall, I will be a part of Creations Dance Company at Syracuse University, not only as a dancer but as Public Relations Chair, yes yes first year and already on the Executive board. Luck really is where preparation meets opportunity. and that is exhibit A. Second, I was selected to be a part of the Fashion and Beauty Communications Milestone, learning fashion;; enough said. Third, I will finally start my PR classes, which I have been dying to do, so I can land the perfect internship for next summer. Whoa, Im getting way ahead of myself here, lemme focus on the present. Summer 09, oh how I'll love you so, because with you good things shall come, this within my heart I know. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment