12:16 AM

Your Epiphany

So now you want me back? Finally realized what you had, and seen what you are missing. By my side is the best place you can be, I promise and I guarantee. Nobody will ever touch you like I did, no one compares to who I was to you, and now you want to come back, because you've seen what I've been saying all along. So you had an epiphany, a moment of enlightenment, and I am now the only one you want. I should have been the only one you wanted for 3.5 years, but you were busy with others my dear. and now? Could it be too late? Have I become something too far out of your grasp, like an impossible dream, an empty promise, am I ever going to be true? My choice has been made and my thoughts interrupted, by you. Break-up to Make-up that stage is over and through. Im bigger than that, don't have the time to play back and forth, because forward is the only direction I'm advancing to. Now you might want to walk beside me, but only my shadow can stand the thought and sight of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment