11:53 PM

Arnold Jean Rodriguez


'Insides'

Mirror an inner I seen in her though I'll never tell for I'm lost in a gamble like a vegas sinner. And she used to the date the winners and lose thinking was he really in her, and I tell her that he was wrong but I'm always scared to press enter so I just escape and later on tell her my connection failed.ha


'you'

I could say more though are the shores of who you really are ever sure for all these waters ever pure? I remember when I was drowning you said in the mist of it I'd find a door and that'll be who you are. Really it's like the past we so stuck on and I know Im doing good but my lucks gone. And I know I could tell you all these but it sucks when your loves all.. and I could never finish it and If I ever I would just enter it like I just want to know you. Though it's like I see so much in you what is there to show you, when your looking at me like another man trying to know you. And it's like I know you but if I knew you I would of told you that I'm sure about you.


My dear friend wrote me these subtle love letters, as I call them, to remind me that not every man has a malnourished mind, whose nutrition is the constant absorption of female flesh.




This is him, and some of the little things he's done for me.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment