2:23 AM

Sick & Tired



So this past week has mostly been spent in my bed sick. I was not a happy camper. In the midst of it all I got an unexpected visit, while my help was already on the way. I spoke to old friends and saw my education almost slip out of my hands. Too much has happened in so little time. One volume closed, another one opened. So I've come to the realization that the only person that can make me feel inferior is myself. The only illusion to deceive me is failure, and the only reason I should hurt is physical pain. My love is far too precious to be overlooked and my undying loyalty is not something to take advantage of. Once I've made up my mind there's no changing it, I remain the same stubborn girl you once met. & as precious as I am, I have never been a fool, because my intuition is one of the greatest gifts I was blessed with. With that said, See you soon.


1 Comments:

Neesh B Fly said...

nice blog...hey check out mines neeshbfly.blogspot.com...and if you like it follow me..THANKS

Post a Comment