12:48 PM

Shopping Crack: Shoes Im Addicted To


            So last night at our Dior event, our (Harper’s Bazaar) accessories editor Ana Maria was wearing some FABULOUS shoes. I mean she is the accessories editor so she would. They had a gold studded heel. I love golden anything so I could not stop staring. This morning I was determined to find them so after much googling I learned that they are Proenza Schouler BUT Spring 2008 L so there is no way I will find them online. I also learned that Carrie wore a pair in SATC so that’s probably why they were already sold out and wait-listed in the UK by the time they were released. Sad sad day for me.

 Dear fashion gods if you are out there please send me a pair of these in a size 8 (38.5 UK).



Photo Credit: Net-a-porter ( Picture does it no justice)

Love always,
The DoLL 

P.S. If you cant find those - These would be nice too. <3
Brian Atwood Loca pumps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment