10:03 AM

Missed Monsterball? No worries!

Lady Gaga FREE at Rockefeller Center!
If you know me -- or saw my halloween costumes, you know that in my mind, I really think I'm Emm Gaga. I admire her fashion and individuality more than anything else. Make sure you dont miss this fabulous artist who just recently set the record for most digital sales in US history!





When: Friday July 9, 2010
Where: Rockefeller Plaza
Phone: (212) 632-3975

Lady Gaga is coming to NYC and performing for FREE. ('nuff said) Fans and visitors are encouraged to come to the plaza for this live NYC Event. Viewing is on a first-come, first-served basis outside Today’s studio, located at 49th Street and Rockefeller Plaza in New York City. Fans should arrive by 6:00 a.m. for best viewing positions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment