11:42 AM

25 things You didnt Know about me

After seeing this US weekly feature on Whitney’s Blog, I decided to do my own.

 
1.     I love beautiful women. 
2.     Favorites
-       Model: Adriana Lima, close 2nd : Alessandra Ambrosio
-       Fashion Icons: Olivia Palermo & Whitney Port
-       Show: Anything Kardashians
-       Group: Aventura
-       Print: Leopard
-       Fruit: Banana
-       Top 5 Rappers: Jay-z, Drake, Weezy, Loso, JadaKiss

3.     I hate onions!
4.     I don’t mind crying in public. I’m very sensitive.
5.     I think that beautiful people have it easier in life.
6.     I neglect people, especially friends – Im working on that
7.     I graduated Valedictorian from HS - aiming for Summa Cum Laude now. 
8.     I secretly had a snake at school and it died in a month because I couldn’t feed it
   9.     I must go to Greece; I would love to honeymoon there
   10.   I love seeing pregnant women and cant wait to be too. I count them. 3 this morning.
   11.  I get great grades but don’t try as hard as I should. It comes naturally. (3.7 GPA holla!)
  12.  I take on way too much at a time and forget to eat.
  13.  I think I have the cutest butt in America
  14.  If I could go Eve style and wear solely a leaf – I would.
15.  I sound great when I sing in Spanish especially Aventura
16.  I have my first fight about a month ago. It felt great to punch her in the face! Lol
17.   I want to be a Knicks City Dancer or Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader
18.  I was never really fashionable until about a year ago. Rather be comfortable.
19.  Im ALWAYS cold, period
20.  I don’t care about hurting people’s feelings. I’m vengeful.
21.   I have contacts but would much rather wear my glasses
22.   I started my blog because I was in a bad relationship and had no one to talk to
23.  Everything I write on my blog is true
24.  My birthday is Christmas Eve – I hate it. I wish I was a summer baby.
25.  I want more tattoos but my grandmother has forbidden me from any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment