11:41 AM

Im Cheating.

I lay with you, but Im thinking about him
I kiss you and I wonder what he's doing
I sleep and he is the face I see in my dreams
When we talk I consider the words he would tell me
I completely disregard you and you have no idea
Im in love with another man. I love him whole-heartedly
and you? You I just pretend with. You are my ego-booster
You will never have my heart for it belongs to
the man you are not.
I love the man I THOUGHT you were
and that figment of my imagination is just that - imagination.

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

OH Jesus.

cristyle said...

sometimes you need it to make you happy. but please dont cheat yourself. you deserve BETTER

Sapphire said...

OMG, I can totally relate to this blog. Going through something like that right now ughhhh.

Post a Comment