12:51 AM

Fool me once, Shame on you

Fool Me twice Shame on ME.

I havent cried this hard in 12 weeks. Since the day I thought I was over you. I let you back in my life, praying that it would be different, knowing that my heart couldnt take anymore hurt, and just like the previous times I was left sitting in the shower drowning in my tears, hoping to drown in the water. Hoping that the water could replace the tears falling out of my eyes and hoping that my soul wouldn't be able to tell the difference. WHY!? Why do you continue to make a fool of me? Why is it so hard for you to care as much as I do, to be as loyal as I am. They say what goes around comes around but I swear I haven't gotten my fair share. My bestfriend tells me "Seriously Emm if he hasnt changed in 2 years or so hes not gonna change babygirl" and the sobs grow, because she just reiterated a fact I've ignored for far too long. So what do I do now? How many times can a person pick up the pieces of their damn heart? How many times can a girl keep giving the benefit of the doubt? How many DAMN times!????

I wish you cried as much as me.
I wish you hurt as painfully as I do.
I wish you had a playlist for days like this.
I wish you constantly were disappointed.
I wish you were in my shoes.
I wish you were HEARTBROKEN.
Then maybe you would think twice before you hurt me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

awww omg. i was going through twitters and came upon u and then saw u had a blog and decided to check it out.

aww i know how you feel hun. ive felt it before

ive cried a river. seariously. but its dried out.

certain guys just suck. but i believe there is someone who will make the pain i have once felt,worth it .to appreciate the good guy that comes into my life

i believe in the law of attraction and praying to the Man up stairs.



i hope your heart heals soon! and it'll be patched up and left to be a fading scar =)


i know we barely know each other but i just decided to put in my comment because im just random like that and HAD to put something in to a topic i am very familiar with.

and i do believe in the quote strongly "fool me once ,shame on you,fool me twice,shame on me"..unfortunately we don't learn a first time, i've done it before. but i don't regret and what is done is done. atleast you went with ur feeling and weren't left if the should've,could've ,would've thoughts.i had to learn it with actions but it is true what they say

"what doesnt kill you,makes you tougher"


tougher skin is the way to go!!


goodluck! and get that wound to heal and put lotion on it to make it fade away faster!LOL

p.s. sometimes laughter is a good remedy =)

ok enough of my randomness! lol

ill see you around campus!

Post a Comment