11:18 PM

Through the Mirror


(picture by yours truely =] )
Looking in a mirror and I see myself, my reflection and the evidence of my experiences. This month I have truely learned that love beauty and happiness come in the most unexpected of packages. :-) Life's sunsets are hard to deal with but sunrises come soon after, and remember, those are the times when its most beautiful. Through the mirror, I see where I was and what Im leaving behind. Through the mirror I persevered.

Stress free is the way to live, listen to what your mind is telling you and what your heart often fails to comprehend. Being treated how YOU want to be treated should be your ultimate goal, so surround yourself with people who have that respect for you. Raised like a princess, I expect to be treated like one, I dont know if thats a problem or the solution;; either way, I'm enjoying the equation.

1 Comments:

Melissa said...

being treated how YOU want to be treated should be your ultimate goal-- I AGREE! and I try to live by this matra.

Great retrospective girl!

PS..Got your blog from Rodriguez's page :)

Post a Comment