2:59 PM

Fake is another form of ugly.

The people who you surround yourself with are the people that mold your persona, your image, the way the world sees you. Thats why I don't believe in ugly. Ugly people inside or out have no place in my aura. I surround myself with success,loyalty, passion, motivation, beauty, and love. Those are the people who I associate with, those are the things I want in my life & I will not settle. I will not lose. I will not fail. So either you come along for the ride, or become a simple bystander of my climb to the top. Either way, I'll get there with all the baggage I come with. Because carrying it made me stronger and when I drop it from the top, the impact will be much greater. Understand my analogy, open your mind.

1 Comments:

Melissa said...

this is so true, negativity is not healthy for anyone.

as we age, especially in this post high school, almost graduate of college era-- i realize that all your friends are not suppose to follow you to the top. thats not how it happens...

--mel

Post a Comment