11:41 PM

Aspirations

Friend: we have only one life to live and as much as it seems so much goes into play we forget that we create so much of it, if there's something that you want if you love it enough you'll get it
Friend: with me it's as if my dreams have been on repeat I need more from life I need to get myself out there, I need that happiness I feel that's my success
llshesadollll: I just got a mini blog post thought
llshesadollll: Here goes.. Ima freestyle on the IM lol
llshesadollll:

Seems so far away from you So far from your grasp you watch him live the life you created, and anxiety captures your spirit. You feel it at your finger tips in your heart the blueprint is perfectly mapped out in your mind. You see the man, he looks familiar. Now take a step back and study the facial features. That man you aspire to be is you.

... Friend:
I'm a word you heard and sometimes you listen to and at times you we're this sentence and I felt I fit in you. And we never talk we never say too much but I seen more in you. And I don't know your past and love never showed me your last,and I know I there was more to you then what I'm seeing in this glass and Im lost thinking maybe I'll never know you with all this time that past.

Surround yourself with people who share your same desire to succeed & failure wont come near.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment