1:45 PM

Lost Letters

Looking through my phone I found a note that I had written over the past few weeks... The storm has passed and these are just a glimpse into the eye of the storm.

I might feel like I'm dying now but this is just a painful recovery.
Suffering withdrawals
but I gotta overcome this addiction
and these are just symptoms of a broken heart.

I hurt myself, I had to let you go before you killed me. It aches. My heart is torn my throat has knots of unspoken words and unheard crys. My head pounds to the beat of painful memories. I'm swimming in my uncried tears gasping for air trying to find a way out of this ocean of despair. Why does this love have such a hold on me?
Why do u keep me locked behind bars of lies and illusions? Why am I not enough to be free?
I don't want joint custody that every other weekend arrangement.

Words unspoken widen the gap between Understanding and unhappiness.
When will he listen? When will he learn? When will I grow? Will we ever?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment