5:34 PM

The trunk in the Attic


Fate: I truly and whole-heartedly believe in this phenomenon. Things can not just happen without there being a bigger picture, there's always a bigger picture, a master plan in nature that the human conscience is not always aware of. If there's a God, a higher power, some being who is responsible for our existence, then there must be a source of guidance, a kind of spiritual mapquest for life, if you will. 
You can take different paths, your actions affecting how simply or with how much difficulty you will reach your destination. Sometimes you take the long way: and go through many mistakes, doubts, and trouble before finally reaching "it." Sometimes you are surrounded by good people and make the right decisions that allow you to reach your goal faster and with ease. But the destination, the goal, "it" will always remain constant. 
After proofreading this I begin to contemplate whether I truly do believe in fate itself, or the illusion of hope that it helps to create. The idea of "what's meant to be will be" and anticipating more twists and turns on the road that will lead to a happy ending. While I breathe, I shall forever hope, because whether accurate or not, its the optimism that keeps me going. I thrive from it. Fate is like a trunk in the attic, hidden and unseen, but there, holding everything I hope to preserve. You can name it Pandora's box, because after everything is gone or replaced, I'll always have hope.


(Photo Credit: Google Images mdhistory.net/.../msa_ sc_5807_01/html/attic.jpeg)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment