9:49 PM

Sudden Realization

 I often listen to music when I am trying to figure out how I feel, and while listening to Pandora, Avant "Separated" came on.

Everytime I see you, I get a bad vibe
Just thinkin' of someone else in between your thighs
And you thought you were slick, had tricks up your sleeve
But I see your stupid acts and I know you're tired of me
That's why I say

Remember when we were together
We never turned our backs on each other
But now that we're separated
We can't stand one another

I don't wanna be wit you, put that on everything I own
I can't believe I stayed around that damn long
If I never see you again, I won't be mad at all, no no
Cuz I believe that you're my downfall
You did me wrong

You did me wrong
I thought you were true
You ran out of my life
And now I'm so through with you




Preach Avant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment