10:03 PM

Help me Help you.

So as you may or may not know, I am a Public Relations major at Syracuse University. I want to concentrate on entertainment PR, music to be exact. I'm am conducting research for a project on consumers and how they get their music. Music isn't the same as it was anymore, and as the music industry changes so does the way people consume it. I am intrigued by artists like Drake who gained fame with no management company, no agent, no publicists, and no record deal. What I want to know is why? What do you consider hip-hop? What makes you listen to a song? What catches your attention? Would you go to a website you see on a flyer/newspaper/magazine for a new artist? Does it matter whether or not they are signed? How do you find out about new upcoming artists?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

1 Comments:

Neesh B Fly said...

Drake Was Hott With or Without the deal he got madd bars..i Just Love him any track he on imma gonna listen to it doesnt matter how wack it may be..I think for me it has to be catchy...Like i listen to everything form Lil wayne to Paramore...The beat has to be nice for me to even pay that much attention to it...Yes i wuld go to a site i seen on a flyer or something just to see whats it about...No not really they just gotta be good their singing gotta be really good or they better be spitting bars..Tv,The Web.. sorry so long..btw love the blog check e out neeshbfly@blogspot.com

Post a Comment