12:10 AM

Demons

Every night something eats away at my insides and keeps me from a peaceful sleep, the pathetic excuse for rest that I endure gets me by. There are demons inside of me that have long been awaiting to come out and now they are sprawled out there on the table like a bluffing hand of cards staring back at me, patiently waitng till my temptation allows them to play. But this time I see them for the demons they are and not the angels they pretended to be. In the shadow it was hard to tell. But I'm the girl who is insecure, the girl who is jealous ,the one who constantly hurts and it's out there now for all to know. The demons are now in the light and will be addressed as such. My demons kept me from living, they were the harness that dipped me low enough into reality to be a part of it but hovered me directly over the line of sanity and I have fallen. The harness no longer holds me but I have been dropped into the painful realization that life isn't always what we want it to be, that people will not always remain by your side, and that love is what you make of it. I had skeletons in my closet and along with those Demons they have fallen out to be buried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment